Copywriting has always been a significant pillar of the work we create for clients: across adverts, books, blogs, magazines, flyers, websites and so on. On occasion, clients have requested solely this service. And, well, the customer’s always right, so we have been delighted to help.
Now, founder James Marsh is offering this service more formally. He’s a very experienced writer with hundreds of features for national publications (The Times, Telegraph and Radio times, for example), seven published children’s books, numerous adverts for FMCG clients, marketing materials for both SMEs and blue chip companies, and more…
Previous clients include:
- Advertising – BiC, Kerry Foods, Nickelodeon
- Awareness campaigns – England Athletics, Enfield, HSE
- Copy editing – American Express, Bentley, Microsoft, Nescafé, Premier League, Purina
- Publishing – Hodder Headline, The Times, Radio Times, The Telegraph, Warner Media
- Marketing – Aeroworx, Forest Stewardship Council, LighterLife, A Street Cat Named Bob
- Digital content – Cheese Strings, Dad.info, Lighter Life, Voices in the Middle
Other areas where James can really add value, include:
- Award Entries (as a judge of several industry awards, he knows what works… and what doesn’t)
- Industry biogs (telling one own’s life story in a few paragraphs is notoriously difficult)
- B2B communications (from training manuals to tender applications).
You can contact James at firstname.lastname@example.org